Monday, 31 August 2009

X-ray specs only $1

Okay Folks i just wanted to share with you this artist i just discovered.
I was reading the guardian online and found an article about this guy called Nick Veasey, who works in....X-ray.
I was dead confused at how he did it , especially the ones where he has like whole buses full of people, but his guy has huge x-ray machines and uses corpse , yum. Now corpses are one thing but if you look at the pictures they are amazing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just thought i'd share that with you

I could look at the pictures for hours , The x-rays at airports has always amazed me.
Check out his site by clicking here

What odd art there is nowadays( is that one word or is it hyphenated? My spell checker says one but i'm not so sure.)
Well folks it was just a quick one today :) Hope you liked it , i know i did
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. If it exists, there'll be art of it. Make no mistake.
    But X-Rays is an interesting choice...
    I did wonder though what was the point of the trombone? You can't really see anything extraordinary.... but all the other ones are really good to look at :) It's pretty, too, all the weird colours....

    ReplyDelete
  2. he did a light bulb once

    i wondered what the point was of that one

    :S

    ReplyDelete