Monday, 24 August 2009

Tit-Head

Hey kids,

i was browsing blogs , like i do , and i found a brilliant one i thought i'd share with you.

It's called Face Replaced. I really enjoy it :)

The basic concept is you take a photo of yourself but cover your face with an object , it's sheer brilliance.

Here's a couple for you to look at.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These are my personal favourites but i could only them small

Bad times :(
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I really like the idea of it , so not only did i want to post a blog about it but i thought i'd give it a go :)
Photobucket

I hadn't seen a light bulb yet and though it was sheer genius.
I'm apparently a fan of the word sheer :S I've used it like 8 times today.

If you wanna give it a butchers click here

I'd say give it a go guys , its really get your creative buds flowing ,

try to be original.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment