The interviewer was 11 year old Damon Weaver, He has previously interviewed a whole variety of people , from Samuel L Jackson to Paula Abdul, this guy is an absolute legend.
Here's the interview, for you to check out.
I can honestly say this is the first time in my life i have been jealous of an 11 year old. I mean come on, President Obama is his 'homeboy'.
Seriously this guy is so good. His interviews are a the cutest thing I've ever seen.
When he introduces himself as Barack, awwww. You have no idea how much i would to be american, just to have him as a president. The guy can seriously do no wrong. I think the only bad thing I've ever read about him is that he killed that fly. Which was blown so out of proportion. Honestly how many flies have you killed in your lifetime? What a load of shit.
Personally i was quite impressed by it, he hit it with like one swoop, i chased one around my room for about half and hour yesterday.
I couldn't find one thing wrong with the man, even his wife is good looking.
What a perfect life he leads.

I THINK SOMEBODY HAS A MAN CRUSH




No comments:
Post a Comment