My macbook is amazing. I was playing on it all night and i've found out so many thing . I was just taught a guitar lesson by Sting and Patrick Stump. I am seriously amazed by it.
This was going to be a blog all about my mac but it got me thinking.
Can anyone remember the program Alex mack ? Its got the girl out '10 things i hate about you' in it. Its about a girl who accidently got covered in toxic waste and developed super powers.
<
I used to love classic nickelodeon. If you watch it now its gone so down hill, the programs are all such hannah montana rip offs or something. I used to love that monster program,"AHHHH! Real Monsters'.
My favourite was 'are you afraid of the dark'. It was like a Nickelodeon version of Goosebumbs. They dont make 'em like that anymore. All of the modern ones are all like singing and love and shit
I WANT TO BE SCARED WHEN IM WATCHING TV
hannah montana can go fuck herself
i want alex mack back.
That brighten my day.
"Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this story..."
Saturday, 15 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment