and yet so brilliant.

Of course i'm talking about 'Inglorious Basterds' , I wont ruin the plot for you but it pure genius.
I mean historically speaking its bollocks but as a film its beautiful.
Its Tarantino at his best, the plot, the characters, the gore ,the cinematography , the soundtrack..... the gore.
Its just all brilliant.
At the end of the film, Pitt's character says; "I think this just might be my masterpiece".
What an appropriate closing line for this movie.
The closing scene is enough to make even me feel a bit ''if" , and i never feel that bad, Its a nazi symbol being carved into an officers head by the way :)
On the whole another Tarrantino classic
and i have myself a new crush, no not Brad pitt folks
Its the lovely Mélanie Laurent, who plays Shosanna.
She's not amazing looking, but whens she's in the red dress , speaking french .
Is it just me who finds the french language really sexy, I doubt that highly.
Here's a picture of her , in said red dress

Not to mention Diane Kruger .
I think i'm just a sucker for that vintage war time women, 1940's glamour could make anyone beautiful.
Back to the movie , i highly recommend you go an see it. It really is brilliant and even if you don't know about Tarrantino , it's still and amazing experience. CLICHE MUCH?




That film looks so good. I've got to see it soon, otherwise I'll just read a plot summary and spoil it. :S
ReplyDeleteFrench is a sexy language. It's just the way they say it. I'm sure with an English accent it doesn't sound half as appealing...
:)
Why did i know you'd have a thing for her :)
ReplyDeleteAnd it was fantastic!
As for crushes, i really didn't want to say this about Brad Pitt, but boy, something is there...
x