27th August , next thursday. Oh the excitement :|
I'm not nervous as such , I mean what's there to be nervous about?
We have already done them so the nerves should be over.
Shouldn't they?
One the other hand I'M BRICKING IT. I feel like the ones I wanna do next year, like art and drama and shit, will be fine
its just the ones that i need :s
English i'm dreading. I always leave exams feeling dead pessimistic but as time goes on i forget about them and feel like i did fine. We'll see i guess.
So according to wiki they are released at 10 am , so i don't know whether to go in before then and get them the moment they come out (it sounds like a film release doesn't it ?) or whether to go in later and miss most of the queues.
I'll probably go in early.
I'm excited about it all , i think. I really don't know anymore.
the picture has nothing to do with anything
i just like it:)




I think i'm going in at 9.30am, i'm bricking it too :S
ReplyDeleteHi Jordan..me Deen from Golden Sand, Malaysia. I am student too. Ah..I believe you try your best..and you will get good results. Greeting from Malaysia.
ReplyDeleteDeen