Wednesday, 2 September 2009

That's when you know you've found somebody really special, you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

So i had my John Lewis interview today.
it wasn't that bad, in fact it was quite relaxed.
I got there at three and was taken to this 'assessment room' . After watching a powerpoint about the company, and talking about ourselves
we had to.... play lego. :|

It was some team building exercise, we had to look at a lego building and then build it without looking at it again.
Needless to say we failed miserably but on a team building level i think it was alright.

But yeahhhhh

I should find out whether i have the job 'within ten working days'. So that should be alright.
Then next week i have my morrisons one too, which i feel better about.
pulp fiction Pictures, Images and Photos
I watched pulp fiction when i got in and reminded of its brilliance , the scene at the end in the diner, genius.
While watching it was going to sew elbow patches on my new cardigan , a massive grey cardigan , but after sewing one on i decided against it. Its such a beautiful cardigan though. Massive, knitted and grey. I might wear it on the first day..


I still have so much to do though before i go back school , I need to print off my art pictures, Get a hair cut and learn a monologue ohh and sort out my wardrobe. I know thats only four things but it seems like a lot , at least i've got until monday.
(is alot one word or two?)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment