Annie is not longer annie she's Lola. She is the most beautiful dog in the world, when she eats she gets milk everywhere , bless her. I think i prefer still prefer Annie but thats just me :)

As for drama homework. I ended up buying 'Incident at Vichy' by Arthur Miller, i haven't read through it fully yet however the new york times said it is 'One of the most important plays of out time' . So i should be okay.
"Incident at Vichy is a 1964 play by American dramatist Arthur Miller focusing upon the subjects of human nature, guilt, fear, and complicity using Vichy France for the setting. Miller, a Jew himself, wrote the one act play about a group of detainees waiting for inspection by German officers during World War II. The play premiered on Broadway on December 3, 1964 at the ANTA Washington Square Theatre in New York City. The production closed on May 7, 1965 after a total of 32 performances. The cast included Michael Strong as LeBeau, Stanley Beck as Bayard, Paul Mann as Marchand, and David J. Stewart as Monceau. A revised version of the script was prepared in 1966 and was used in a film version.
The main question of the play is how the Nazis were able to perpetrate the Holocaust, to answer the question that has haunted people since World War II: why did the Jews walk to their deaths, why was there so little resistance?"
Thats how Wikipedia describe it. So I'm excited. I enjoy Millers work. I was originally drawn to 'Death of a salesman' but i preferred the grittiness of this one. I always enjoy plays about the effects of the Holocaust and the War. I just feels there is so much that can be done with the stories and characters of this genre. I'm more of a drama fan than a comedy fan. For myself that is. I just never think i'm being funny in comedies, or i think i am being funny when I'm not. I dunno i enjoy watching comedy immensely but just no preforming it. The sales women at Waterstones was really nice and recommend Miller, so she helped back up my initial idea.
I'll leave you with this
i think the more i listen to that song the more i like the name :)
Right ,i'm off to play kingdom hearts at chloe's
HARDCORE




Barry Manilow!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic song :)