Saturday, 29 August 2009

Here goes skidmarks....

Yeah so i was i tagged in this random ten facts thing by A Place for Common People , or Hannah Skidmore to those who know her.

So here goes folks.....


Photobucket

1) Art is a HUGE passion of mine and i think without it I'd go mad. Since i was a child i have always had a massive creative side and love everything about it :) Once when i was little, after watching Titanic , i drew Kate Winslet naked and got dead told off for it. hahahaha , if thats not a born artist i don't know what it :D

Photobucket

2) Now this is no secret... i can put my foot behind my head :) Now you know I'd have to work this in , i seem to at any situation. In year 10 it was my 1 minute talent and at any party you can guarantee I'm the one in the corner entertaining , or annoying, people with my little trick :)

Dita Von Teese Pictures, Images and Photos

3) I have a thing for Dita von teese. I mean come on , how could anyone not? It think its the whole burlesque thing, When she's in the cocktail glass... yes please.

Photobucket

4) I drink my tea black with two sugars, not for any reason ,not because supposedly it detoxes , not because i don't like milk , i simple prefer the taste without milk .

s club juniors Pictures, Images and Photos

5) The first single i brought was S Club Juniors , Automatic High. That was in 2001 , making me 8 . I can honestly say i've lost it and i'm fairly glad of that fact.
What a shit band they were. Dont even mention Hear say to me :|

Photobucket

6) The last album i brought was The Beatles Greatest hits and that was like a week ago :). Actually thats a lie the last physical CD i brought was Fall out Boy's Folie à deux in like January.

Photobucket

7) My current style icons are Mark Ronson and George Lamb. Do i need to write more?
i feel not

Photobucket

8) This one is technically two random facts. My favourite quote of all time , well time so far , is "I'm youth, I'm joy, I'm a little bird that has broken out of the egg." from James M. Barrie's Peter Pan. Which is also my favourite book. See two for one,
I'm good to you guys.

Photobucket

9) I enjoy riding the tube. I know for some people its like hell , but i love it. i could ride it all day happily. I enjoy just sitting a observing people, not in a "i touch my self " way , but i just enjoy seeing there behavior and wondering why there on it. Sounds odd right?

Photobucket

10) if i could have one super power it would be the power to stop time :) Bernard's watch anyone? What other superpower would you ever need , You would never be late , never be tired ,never be poor. Also it would be hilarious, you could pick people up and move them into stupid positions. Everything would be really light, my power , my rules.
no idea the havoc i would cause aha :)




and finally, I know I'm supposed to tag people to this but I'm not going to . Not because i think its hard but because i have like 9 followers so even if i did tag people they would never read it , likelihood is the only person who read this is Hannah because not only is she in the title but she also is the only one who ever does :)

But thats fineeee by me , she's the one that tagged me anyway

'til next time then folks ,
i've been Jordan Fox , goodnight :)

1 comment:

  1. And i've enjoyed reading :)
    But you need to stop calling me that...

    ReplyDelete