Friday, 28 August 2009

It all paid off folks.

That right another blog about results :)

All the fucking hours of work and revision and coursework and that fucking textiles jacket , finally paid off
and i couldn't be more happy.

Here i go then :)

Art- A
Drama-A
French-A
Maths-B
Science -A
Science Additional -A
English A
English Lit- A
Religious studies-A*

I know looks like I'm boasting and y'know what, I am.
We all deserve a good boast about them , we worked hard enough :)

I am so happy right now & i hope everyone got what they wanted , I know i did



LETS ALL GET SHITFACEDDDDDDD

4 comments:

  1. We need a party before we get back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, well done!! You deserve a boast or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on your A in drama
    (and of course all of the others)

    ReplyDelete