I' am so fucking tired of hearing about Jordan & Peters divorce. Yet again it all over the paper 'Jordan is disgusting' . Seriously I have seen about 8 interviews that all say "the only interview"
I couldn't care any less. I think if i see one more 'exclusive' interview I'm going to flip.
I really wish i had a job , or just the money.
Take a look at the burberry fall/winter collection.
the bottom outfit is so beautiful, the coat alone costs £900. I think I may just stick to high street copy's, Or then again not even them. I literally have no money, i spent all my birthday money on my macbook and i cant find a job for the life of me. Waitrose are hiring in lutterworth so I'll give them a go. Eugh , i really don't want to work in a pub but the way its going i might have too. I can't be bothered to do all the fake smiling and manners to people i couldnt care less about....
"WAITER ,WAITER ,There's a fly in my soup"
" WHAT DO YOU WANT A PRIZE?"
No but seriously i do need one. I'd like to work in a clothes shop but none are hiring.
Let's play a game, think of a shop in town, anyyyy shop
Topman?
River island?
Zara?
All Saints?
You get the picture, I have applied every were. What makes me so unemployable? No wait don't answer that.
FUCKING RECESSION.








No comments:
Post a Comment