Anyway, i'm going to copy greenpanda666 and give you all a summer review.
I think i will start of with my summer top 10 songs.
1 Eagles of Death Metal - I Want You So Hard
2 The Coasters -Down in Mexico
3 Whitesnake - Here I go again
4 The Jam - Thats Entertainment
5 Florence and the machine - You've got the love
6 The Gossip- Heavy cross
7 MGMT - Kids
8 David Bowie - Cat people (Inglorious basterds anyone?)
9 Razorlight - Burberry blue eyes
10 The Airborne Toxic Event - Missy
That was originally going to be just my top five but i couldn't help myself :)
So summer , i started it with high hopes and expectations of what could be. Being as the year 11 summer holiday started in like May , i think i had burned out of ideas by June.
I have to say it started off unbelievably stress free. We had finished our exams and had yet to start on induction and shit.
This was a beautiful time. Just friends, music and a the sunshine. I wish i'd savoured it more as it was the only sunny time this whole year.
had
But by July everything had changed. The sun had evaporated and we were left with black ,dull and wet days.
But ever the optimist, HA, i kept my head held high i thought , it'll clear up , summer will start soon.
WOW was i wrong,

So then mid July i went to London with the folks. Which i had been looking forward to all year , well since it was planned.
We originally intended to go see Michael jackson, but we all know how that panned out. But apart from the initial disappointment, it was a really nice weekend.
Then of course my personal highlight, my birthday. Well what more do i need to say , I'm a materialist boy so of course its a highlight :)
I think after July the summer started to run flat. No plans were being made anymore, Nothing was being done.
Then before we knew it it was exam results time, personal high point.
My summer to-do list is about 80% done, just a job remaining which i have interviews for so... and i wanted to go to the beach, but i really don't want to anymore, sitting on newquay beach in the rain , no thank you
Back to the present and the title.
Okay so yesterday i decided i was going to get a hair cut for school , what a mistake that was. The hairdresser has malled me.
I have no curls, no i have no hair.

:)
So thats it summers over
see you next year :)




your hair is handsome my baby :)
ReplyDeletei love you x
Yay for summer reviews! :D
ReplyDeleteI need to make a lot more plans next time. That's if the dreaded A Level homework doesn't clog up the summer.... :P
Ah well, it may have been boring but at least we got SOME sun. :)