We started school again today and to be honest i'm quite happy about that. I'm such a geek seriously.
The summer was dragging on and the weather was terrible. So i was glad to get back and get into it.
but you know what really makes me mad? The fact that all summer it rained and it poured but the first day back.....sunshine, the second day back...SUNSHINE. What is wrong with the world? Its mother nature being spiteful.
Now we have started school i am finally happy with my wardrobe. Shirts, jumpers, tees, the lot. Ever since i brought a big grey cardigan, everything has just fit in better. That doesn't make any sense does it?
What i am i need of are some shoes. I have two pairs of plimsoles and two pairs of smart shoes. But i desperately need my brogues fixing, because i don't want to buy new ones because they are so damn good looking.
HEY EVERYBODY COME SEE HOW GOOD I LOOK.
I have my eye on a pair of boots from River Island but i cant find a picture online :( that was a lie i can but i can't copy it and cant be bothered to print screen and crop and the like.
i won't go into my school days because i doubt you care. However one thing i am going to say is; what has happened to the year 10's? Every year they get more and more plastic. When i was year ten the plastics were bad. Then when the new year 10's came up they were worse but these year 10's. WOW. I won't name names, mainly because i don't know it, but one girl has purple blusher on and hair that parts at on ear and finished at the other. I don't know why their parents don't say anything.
But enough of all that.
I have to say i am really enjoying everything about year 12. I like the freedom of it all and the fact i'm treated like an adult.
I like the sofa's and i like the frees. Although i wish they fell at different times, But i do get a double lie-in on fridays so thats alright.




No comments:
Post a Comment