I haven't blogged in couple of days because i have been so busy lately. As you know , i started college again on monday and woww its been hectic. The options I'm doing are perfect, Drama, Art and Psychology. I am a mess with work. I have three art courses at once, hence triple the work , I have to write up my Btec work and I have my Psychology work.
Don't get me wrong i expected it all the work and i expected the jump up but it's still a lot.
The work itself is fairly easy, there is just a lot of it, But being the geek i am i know I will do it :)
Not to mention the out of school activities. I have three birthdays coming, which i have no were near enough money for.
I have mine and Megan's anniversary coming up, and i haven't the foggiest of what to get her. Every time something like this come up were always like "We wont get each other anything" but when the day comes we always get each other something.
I just enjoy giving presents, not in a cliché 'its better to give than receive way' , its just i know i buy good presents.
Its a gift of mine.
no pun intended.

I also have two costume parties coming up. Me being the cheap person i am , i'm doubling up on the costume.
Adam Ant anyone?
I'm going town in the morrow to get the jacket and some white face paint , so that should be alright :)
Despite my full schedule and all my work , i couldn't be more happy lately.
Since i started 6th form everything seems to be coming up roses.
My highpoint of the week ?
When me and Megan were dancing like twats and then we fell over and Megan got a nice bruise on her back and i had a nose bleed :)
H4RDC0R3




TRUE LOVE!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your costume :)
I'm dead excited :)
ReplyDelete