
I haven't blogged in what seems like forever. I would like to tell you so much has happened and so much has changed, but it hasn't. Everything is exactly the same as before, in the same house , in the same room on the same shelf.
To be frank my life revolves around the same schedule day in day out and i'm getting quite tired of it.
On the horizon however are many things i like forward to greatly, the highpoint of my summer is of course going to Reading festival.
Words can't describe my excitement. Just a weekend of friends, music and drink.
Not to mention the fact that i will be 17 in July. I will soon never have to wait in the pouring rain for a bus again. This is the summer i have been waiting for.
Sunshine, Check
Friends, Check
Festival tickets, Check
Burning of my bus pass, Check
oh and of course
Sun-cream, Check




No comments:
Post a Comment